You will need…
With our updates to the subcontractor module, we’ve expanded the ability to manually complete subcontractor jobs that were unable to be processed via the driver app. This will act as an audit trail containing all the necessary values for your reporting and housekeeping. This document serves as a step-by-step guide to manually completing a subcontractor job.
Moving a Job to Manual Completion
To begin this process, you’ll need a job that has been called off. Follow these steps to do so.
- In your MOVE environment, expand the Allocation tab and click on Daily Allocation
- In the Jobs panel, find the job you’d like to complete manually
- Highlight the selected job by clicking the Selection Box to the left of the row
- Click on the Pencil icon at the top right of the Jobs panel and select To Manual Completion
- If this quote was not previously assigned to a subcontractor, use the displayed dropdown to choose which subcontractor company to associate this with
Once you’ve followed the above steps, you’ll be able to manually complete your job.
- Expand the Allocation tab and click on Manual Job List
- In the table provided, find the job you’d like to complete and click on the + button
- A modal window will appear allowing you to enter the details required to complete the job
- Fill out all fields as required, ensuring that any marked with a red asterisk (*) are completed
- NOTE: Make sure any photos/scanned images of physical documentation is clear as this will be your evidence of signature and sent alongside the digital PDF
- Click Save to complete your job
- Manually completed jobs are not able to be signed by the driver or site representative. In the generated PDFs, the signature will be replaced with a timestamp containing the name, date/time of completion and the IP address of the user
- For compliance, the attached photo/scanned image of the physical documentation will be sent alongside the invoice