You will need…
- Job Assigned or Allocated to User
- A mobile device or emulator
- fissara MANAGE User App downloaded
This guide will provide a step-by-step solution on how to complete a Job on the User App.
Completing a Job on the User App
- Login to the fissara MANAGE User App.
- You will be presented with the Job screen. Each Job will appear as a ’tile’.
- Click on one of the Jobs showing on the screen.
- You will see all of the tabs across the top of the screen – Job, Site, Notes, Documents, Audit, Journals.
- When you are ready to start travelling, you can select the ‘Start Travel’ button on the Job tab.
- Then navigate to the Site tab, you can click on the map to provide directions to the Site. This will direct you to the dedicated maps app on the device.
- Once you have arrived at Site, you can go back to the fissara MANAGE app and select the ‘Arrive at Site’ button on the Job tab. This will automatically display the Form selected as a Job Form trigger (see Quick Start Guide).
- Once you have completed the Form, you can then start the Activity by selecting the ‘Continue’ button on each individual Activity.
- You will now be able to see the Activity and Forms tab at the top of the screen. The Activity tab will contain information about the Activity itself and the Form tab will contain the Forms that need to be completed alongside the Activity. The Forms are completed to record and store Activity information.
- When you are ready, start by clicking the ‘Start Activity’ button on the Activity tab.
- Next you can navigate to the Forms tab, and start by populating them alongside the Activity.
- Once you have completed the Form/s, you can use the floppy disk icon to submit the Form. The icon is at the top right of the screen.
- Making sure all relevant Forms have been completed, you can go back to the Activity tab, select an Activity Outcome and add any Notes. Once you have selected an Activity Outcome, you can select the ‘Complete Activity’ button.
- After clicking this, you will view the Job tab again. Providing all of the Activities have been completed, you can then click the ‘Complete Job’ button.
- This will automatically display the Form selected as a Job Form trigger (see Quick Start Guide).
- Once this Form has been submitted, you will then be asked to confirm that you are leaving the Site. If a Job is longer
- After confirming this, the Job will show as completed and all information will be synced onto the web.
- You can then view the completed Job and Forms on the Web Console.
- See Journals to view how to add a Journal Note.
- To view how to create an Activity Outcome view the Quick Start Guide.