You will need…
If you’ve added some stock to your inventory that you no longer need to keep track of, MANAGE allows you to remove this with the click of a button. This document will serve as a step-by-step guide on how to do so.
- In your MANAGE environment, hover over Stock and click Stock Management to navigate to the next page
- In the table presented, highlight the stock you’d like to delete by clicking on it
- Once highlighted, click on the Remove button at the top of the table
- Click on Remove again to confirm the transaction
- Removing a stock entry will delete all of its data form the system (remaining stock in this entry will need to be transferred before removal)