You will need…
- Access to the Projects Module (fissara MANAGE Pro)
Large projects can span from weeks, to months, to years which can be difficult to track. fissara MANAGE has the ability to keep track of projects under an intuitive UI which collates multiple jobs which are working towards a single, overall project. This document serves as a guide on how to create your first project.
- In your MANAGE environment, hover over the Projects menu item
- Click on Active Projects to navigate to the next page
- At the top of the page, click on Add New Project to begin
- Fill out all of the mandatory fields, marked with a red asterisk (*)
- Project Name: Give your project a name, this will be used to identify it later
- Project Number: A unique number associated to your project
- Site: What site is this project being completed on?
- Start Date: When does/did the project begin?
- Click Save
- Contract Owner: To which of your customers does this project relate to?
- Project Manager: Which of your users will be managing this project?
- Baseline End Date: What is the original deadline for this project?
- Revised End Date: If the project ended after the intended deadline, enter the new date here
- Status: What is the current authorisation status of the project? You can change this later
- Progress Status: What is the current completion status of the project?
- Active/Inactive: Is this a project that is currently on-going?