You will need…
- Active Vehicle(s)
- Available User
In order to schedule an available job to a driver, you must first select which vehicle the user should be associated with. This guide will provide a step-by-step solution on how you can allocate a driver to a vehicle which has been created in your MOVE environment.
- In your MOVE environment, expand the Vehicles menu item on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on Assign Vehicle to User to open the next page
- From the list of active vehicles provided on this screen, expand the menu by clicking on the arrow (>) to the left of the vehicle’s registration number
- In the Search Driver field, begin typing the user’s name and select it from the drop-down menu provided
- In the Date Range field, begin by selecting the first date that the user should be associated with this vehicle and then, in the same calendar, select the last date the driver will use the vehicle. You should have two dates populated in the field
- In the Assign As field, select the role this driver will take
- Once you’re happy with your details, you can now select Assign to Driver
- You must ensure that the vehicle does not already have user allocated to it, doing so will provide an error message.